Just testing...
Very limited. I'm either drunk, tired or asleep.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(01-06-2017, 11:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Are we sure this ain't jack aka Ma Huang Sor?

No
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Check my IP address then you will know. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(01-08-2017, 01:00 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Check my IP address then you will know. Smiley_emoticons_smile

IP addresses can be faked. I believe Ma Huang Sor was alleged to have that skill. I don't think anything solid was ever proven though.
Oh, in that case. I'm him. Hold on, was he cool or a massive cock?
(01-08-2017, 11:09 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Oh, in that case. I'm him. Hold on, was he cool or a massive cock?

The Huang jury is still out on that decision.
(01-08-2017, 11:09 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Oh, in that case. I'm him. Hold on, was he cool or a massive cock?

He was a short bald guy and our only Jewish member. I don't know you well and could be wrong, but for some reason I don't picture you as a short bald Jew.
Um... no... I was dancing in the streets when John the jew stood down as our prime minister.
hmm... well I'm still keeping my eye on Jew(you).
Yes yes I got it. Did jew think I wouldn't? Hebe knew I got it.
Dammit. I should have said I have my rabbi on Jew.
Is Som Yung Ho the now banned ex member Ma Huan Sor? The feeling is very similar with these people/person?
(01-10-2017, 07:36 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Dammit. I should have said I have my rabbi on Jew.
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You really torah new one. Although I did nearly mitzvah joke.
(01-10-2017, 08:04 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Is Som Yung Ho the now banned ex member Ma Huan Sor? The feeling is very similar with these people/person?

You're not insinuating that Som Yung Ho israeli Ma Huan Sor, are you?

That's cockamamie talk.
Theres one member here who knows exactly who I am but Ive only seen one post from her. If she ever logs in again she will know straight away.
Yeh well you should say who you are. I am pretty open in here. It's called balls.
(01-10-2017, 10:48 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Yeh well you should say who you are. I am pretty open in here. It's called balls.

It's called matzo balls and stop trying to jewmiliate Yung Ho.
(01-10-2017, 08:12 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 07:36 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Dammit. I should have said I have my rabbi on Jew.
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You really torah new one. Although I did nearly mitzvah joke.

Yarmulke-ing me crazy.
You deserve a cup of tea for that joke. A mate has made you one. Hebrews it.
(01-10-2017, 11:12 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 10:48 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Yeh well you should say who you are. I am pretty open in here. It's called balls.

It's called matzo balls and stop trying to jewmiliate Yung Ho.
Are you Syrias?