Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
(08-12-2017, 10:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: Purposely? Has that been proven already?

Well........he obviously hasn't pleaded guilty or gone to trial yet.

So, it's just my opinion that if you plow your car into a dense crowd and you're charged with murder (not manslaughter, reckless driving, or another crime that doesn't require intent).....you most likely intended to hurt and/or kill people.

In any case, aside from the dead woman, 19 others are reported to be in critical condition.

This is the accused, James Alex Fields, Jr.

[Image: 0812-fields-mug-shot-crash-300x250.jpg]

The victims haven't been publicly identified yet.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/car-hits-crowd-...d=49179590
You go to a protest that's the chance you take. Hope it was worth it.

Probably didn't change a damn thing, but it's good you got your word in within all the chaos and before some maniac ran you down. Good for you for standing up for what's right. You made a huge difference in this fucked up world, you should have brought your kids with you so maybe they could get killed too.
Maybe he was on roofies.
(08-12-2017, 10:38 PM)sally Wrote: You go to a protest that's the chance you take. Hope it was worth it.

Probably didn't change a damn thing, but it's good you got your word in within all the chaos and before some maniac ran you down. Good for you for you for standing up for what's right.

I agree.

It's easy for apathethic cunts and bitches to plant their fat asses on the couch, criticizing people who stand up for equal rights.....no risk in that.

Anyone who gives a shit and gets involved is taking a risk, that's true.

Anyway, I doubt her loved ones will think it was worth it and it sure as hell doesn't absolve the asshole who ran 26 people down and killed her.......but there are a lot less worthwhile ways to go.
Me and you don't see eye to eye on the protests, whatever. And I don't have a fat ass, not that fat anyway.

I just don't think it does any good. At the least it's a huge inconvenience for everyone that lives in the area and at the worst it causes injury and death.
its possible they were trying to pull him from his car and he panicked
It's sad that political or ideological differences turn people into homicidal maniacs.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-12-2017, 10:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: Purposely? Has that been proven already?

The way the car backed out of the scene was pretty purposeful. Someone having a medical condition would probably hit the crowd and then pass out or freak out or something, but not be capable of backing back down the alley way like it did.
Yeah, I don't see anyone trying to pull the driver out of the car. There were a couple of other cars moving slowly on the road when the suspect/driver hit counter-protesters as he sped into those cars. Then, the suspect put the pedal to the metal in reverse and fled the scene. He'll be in court on Monday. You can see the whole thing in below video.

The number of injured has increased, but fortunately the number of those in critical condition is lower than originally reported.

Sadly, two police officers monitoring the rally from a helicopter crashed and they both died. RIP Lt. H. Jay Cullen, 48, of Midlothian, and Trooper-Pilot Berke M.M. Bates, 40, of Quinton.

[Image: dheptkfuwaegvfh.jpg?w=446&h=299&crop=1]

The driver, James Fields (far left in glasses), marching with Vanguard America yesterday. Vanguard America is a racist right-wing group.

This was not an accident. This wasn't a person who was afraid and running away. This wasn't a person who accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake. This was a deliberate act of violence.

[Image: 433642FA00000578-4785732-image-a-39_1502597598840.jpg]

[Image: 4334969600000578-4783914-image-a-19_1502569651710.jpg]

[Image: 4333305100000578-4783914-image-a-29_1502572535418.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thats pretty fucked up, I hope they hang his ass.

Haven't seen anything detailing what happened to the helicopter, why it crashed

Who is the Klan taking the country back from?

This is Heather Heyer. She was only 32 when she was murdered while protesting hate.

[Image: 4337BD4400000578-4786318-image-m-8_1502624864125.jpg]
(08-13-2017, 07:25 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Haven't seen anything detailing what happened to the helicopter, why it crashed

It's still being investigated by the FAA & NTSB. Just as soon as a cause is released I will post it.
Yeah, that does look intentional. Pretty fucking sad.
Bill Maher was on Fareed Zakaria this morning.

I agree with a lot of what he's saying when it comes to understanding Trump supporters, the extremists on the left, the downfall of free-thinking and free-speech in American colleges and universities, social media...

Maher often touches on those points during his Friday night show, but I thought this part of today's interview was a good serious piece.

He is correct with his thinking on politically correct topics. To me it seems the spine has been ripped out of people. But the bandwagon thought process is a bit vague. People today find it much easier to go with the opinion of their handlers maybe its to avoid the conflict of becoming confrontational with their own group of people. I say grow a set of balls and speak out. Hug reality not dreams.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-13-2017, 08:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: To me it seems the spine has been ripped out of people.

I think it starts at home and is often reinforced at school. Don't have participation trophies and those ridiculous safe zones. Stupidest shit ever. It's certainly more complicated than that but I think you get my train of thought.

Weird the way the President of the United States would call our intelligence community Nazi's (or comparable to) but won't call an actual Nazi a Nazi.
j

Lexington KY mayor announces all Confederate statues are coming down because of Charlottesville.

Stay tuned, more riots surely to happen!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!