Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Isn't that a Vagina? [Image: icon_mad.gif]
Cynical Ninja was always kind to me. He liked me and I liked him. I think he got tired of arguing with dumb right wingers. I like a debate but not with people who wont be sensible and rational.
(12-24-2017, 04:44 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Cynical Ninja was always kind to me. He liked me and I liked him. I think he got tired of arguing with dumb right wingers. I like a debate but not with people who wont be sensible and rational.

I think you're way off base on this one Aussie. Not about CN liking you; that may be true.

But, I don't believe he left because he got tired of debating with right-wingers. He clearly loved doing that.

He wasn't like Biggie at all when it comes to discussion and debate -- he was one of the best at articulating his unedited opinions, going for the throat, and sometimes doing so hilariously. I miss him here in that regard.

He left because he could dish it out hard-core, but couldn't take it hard-core in return when he started taking things too seriously and became obsessive. You two have that in common and together you were the worst tag-team troll duo ever. No offense, it's just true.

I'm not a right-winger, nor is Big Sal, nor is Duchess, nor is Donovan, nor is Clang. None of us has a problem dishing or taking shit, however, and none of us cowers. CN left because he was taking things WAY too seriously and getting very personal about it. He was getting it back in spades and left crying that he was some kind of victim. That's what happened.
I think I pissed him off, because I said "it wasn't pretty", referring to him not being around, I was trying to talk generic, like not saying anything but sort of saying that things were shaky, but I think it may have come across as a betrayal of his confidence, which is not where I was coming from or what I am like at all.
My dictionary and fireworks on an island sent him over the edge I think.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

hah That was pretty goddamn funny.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I dont get it.
(12-26-2017, 12:42 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I dont get it.

I'm only doing this once for you and only because you were released from the asylum recently,

http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid...ght=island
[Image: hb3mifigbjmblhikpin4.gif]
What the hell is this stuff doing in the "bash Trumps head in" thread? If I had 12 a mind I would turn it into a "Bash CN's head in" thread, because it might just resurrect the chump.
Burn baby, burn.
(12-26-2017, 03:04 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 12:42 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I dont get it.

I'm only doing this once for you and only because you were released from the asylum recently,

http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid...ght=island

Thank you I remember
She has to be back by midnite or she turns into Trumpkin.
Not me.
Secretly out of the corner of her eye and just a shadow of thought the Trump toe trimming incident from long ago becomes real and not just a memory in aussiebitches mind, with a twinkle in her eye and a tingle in her tummy she spits out a giggle that scampers across the table and onto the floor.
Blinded by the light! Wrapped up like a douche you know its roamer in the night.
(12-27-2017, 03:26 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Blinded by the light! Revved up like a deuce another runner in the night.

Fixed.

"Wrapped up like a douche"? What does that even mean? "You know it's a roamer in the night"? hah The syllabic phrasing doesn't quite work does it? I'd love to hear what she thinks the lyric is to Benny And The Jets. hah "Electric boobs" anyone? How about Hendix? "Excuse me while I kiss this guy." Ooohhh Aussie, you're such a knee slapper.
I'm not a knee slapper. For years i thought that was the words to that song and many others that were wrong. This subject has been covered in the Forum before.
(12-28-2017, 09:58 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I'm not a knee slapper. For years i thought that was the words to that song and many others that were wrong. This subject has been covered in the Forum before.
That's what makes you a knee slapper. Ha-Duh!