Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IT'S A BRAND NEW WEEK!
Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

RE: IT'S A BRAND NEW WEEK!

(03-28-2017 06:18 AM)Love Child Wrote:  Do you take notes and review them at night? Are there any manuals you can take home and read?
SRSLY CLANG

This week I am trying to cram 5 days into 2 so I can go home for a few days and celebrate my moms birthday.

Manuals to take home and read? You sound like my Mom when she was trying to help me save my Tax and Finance state job. SRSLY LOVE CHILD.

No, they don't let us take home the manuals and our notes at night. I just got to stop feeling stupid for making mistakes, asking questions, and not knowing stuff. In short I got to learn to stop being such a moody bastard.

I'm feeling much better today. My stupid demon didn't win and I asked questions! YAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
03-28-2017 06:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(03-27-2017 08:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote:  You're doing fine Clang! Besides you work for the state. It will take an act of congress to fire you.

I know. But then my low self esteem and stupidity demons tag team me and I feel like even though I passed probation, if I make too many mistakes they'll find a way to fire me. I got even more stressed on Monday when I learned the Governor had reviewed one of my email answers to a customer. I feel lucky it was one I had answered right.

03-28-2017 06:17 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

If you can answer questions on a forum, you can answer questions at the DMV.

03-28-2017 10:36 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Clang would make a great meter maid. They would call him Rita because there was no one sweeter and they would all come to meet her and he could show them his peter much better than a Wal-Mart greeter but with anchovies.

03-28-2017 10:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

He would love the outfit.

03-28-2017 10:41 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(03-28-2017 10:36 PM)Love Child Wrote:  If you can answer questions on a forum, you can answer questions at the DMV.

Yeah, I don't think so. When I answer questions at forums I'm mostly trying to give funny and/or smartass answers. That isn't allowed at the DMV. No offense intended, but the questions at the DMV actually require thought, focus, knowledge, etc.

By your logic, I watch a lot of science fiction TV shows and movies so I should be able to fly, fix, command my own starship/spaceship and perform future space surgery.

03-29-2017 06:05 PM