WHAT PETS HAVE YOU HAD?
Duchess Away
Administrator

WHAT PETS HAVE YOU HAD?

Did you grow up in a home with pets? Did your home then, or now, have a pet cemetery?

[Image: DuchessofMock_zpsiwcdtrji.png]
03-13-2017 07:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Som Yung Ho Offline
Virgin

RE: WHAT PETS HAVE YOU HAD?

I haven't "HAD" any animals thank you very much you sick sick perverted freak!!!

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
03-13-2017 07:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Current Mood: Lumberg

(03-13-2017 07:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Did you grow up in a home with pets? Did your home then, or now, have a pet cemetery?

Our family had a golden retriever, then three cats and then another three cats. My brother (tattoo artist) had a couple ferrets, I think he had a couple cats, and he has some chickens now. I had a pet rat. I'd like to get myself a dog and/or cat someday, but all the apartments I've lived in over the last few years haven't allowed pets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
03-14-2017 12:47 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Someone recently tried to talk me into getting chickens. I'd only be setting myself up for heartache. I'd fall in love and then a fox would eat them.

03-14-2017 12:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Som Yung Ho Offline
Virgin

I was thinking about chickens too. For eggs not meat.

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
03-14-2017 02:48 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(03-14-2017 12:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Someone recently tried to talk me into getting chickens. I'd only be setting myself up for heartache. I'd fall in love and then a fox would eat them.
That's why you put them in a coup at night. My GF has chickens and a duck. The duck is adorable. She likes to sit on mom-ma's lap and snuggle. The chicken's names are "Chicken" and "Not Duck." The duck's name is "Duck." The chickens are surprisingly obedient and the Duck follows her everywhere. The eggs are to die for. If you've never had fresh eggs you don't know what you're missing.

03-14-2017 04:15 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(03-13-2017 07:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Yes, I've had many pets. My daughter wanted to take Loki with her when she moved out, so I let her. I am currently pet-less, and we've never had a pet cemetery.

03-14-2017 04:18 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Current Mood: Lumberg

(03-14-2017 04:15 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  
(03-14-2017 12:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

That's why you put them in a coup at night. My GF has chickens and a duck. The duck is adorable. She likes to sit on mom-ma's lap and snuggle. The chicken's names are "Chicken" and "Not Duck." The duck's name is "Duck." The chickens are surprisingly obedient and the Duck follows her everywhere. The eggs are to die for. If you've never had fresh eggs you don't know what you're missing.

Yeah I miss fresh eggs. My old rural hometown of Hoosick Falls used to have an egg man that would deliver farm fresh eggs every week or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
03-14-2017 04:21 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(03-14-2017 04:15 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  That's why you put them in a coup at night. My GF has chickens and a duck. The duck is adorable. She likes to sit on mom-ma's lap and snuggle. The chicken's names are "Chicken" and "Not Duck." The duck's name is "Duck." The chickens are surprisingly obedient and the Duck follows her everywhere. The eggs are to die for. If you've never had fresh eggs you don't know what you're missing.

I would love that! Ahaha, cuddling with a chicken. My friend was telling me that there are beautiful chickens, not just your basic white or brown barnyard bird, some even lay colored eggs. I think that's so fricken cool.

I frequently have fresh eggs, I get them from the Amish. Have you ever noticed how much harder the shell is?

03-14-2017 04:44 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(03-14-2017 04:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
(03-14-2017 04:15 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  That's why you put them in a coup at night. My GF has chickens and a duck. The duck is adorable. She likes to sit on mom-ma's lap and snuggle. The chicken's names are "Chicken" and "Not Duck." The duck's name is "Duck." The chickens are surprisingly obedient and the Duck follows her everywhere. The eggs are to die for. If you've never had fresh eggs you don't know what you're missing.

I would love that! Ahaha, cuddling with a chicken. My friend was telling me that there are beautiful chickens, not just your basic white or brown barnyard bird, some even lay colored eggs. I think that's so fricken cool.

I frequently have fresh eggs, I get them from the Amish. Have you ever noticed how much harder the shell is?
Yes they are much heartier all around. And yeah, she has a Rhode Island red (Chicken) and a colored egg layer (Not Duck) as well. Chicken is kind of a bitch, but Duck and Not Duck think they're related and are both very sweet birds.

03-14-2017 06:48 PM