Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Post funny, bizarre and cool shit here.
(02-06-2020, 11:14 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I don't know how to post it. But I saw in the news feed today yet another picture of Trump Jnr with a gun and a dead majestic animal he had murdered in Africa. How many of these beautiful creatures is he killing? All that money and you have a lust to kill innocent animals living in the wild doing their own thing. These are a really truly toxic family that unleash death and destruction on the Earth. He is so proud of it, with his gun and big smile. Sorry I don't know how to transfer the picture of the bull from my phone feed to the computer. But I will say this, please, no more of these evil people that kill for fun. With big smiles on their faces.

He is auctioning off a trip for someone to come and join him on a killing spree.

You know that those animals that get shot are on their death bed already and the big money spent goes back to the prevention programs right? The biggest enemy to these animals are poachers not the people spending big money to shoot them a month before they are going to die from disease or old age.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post funny, bizarre and cool shit here. - by Maggot - 02-06-2020, 03:03 PM