BOOZER

What is the earliest time of day that you've drank an alcoholic beverage?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-10-2017, 10:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

What is the earliest time of day that you've drank an alcoholic beverage?

2 am.
Now! Whats the time now?
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(06-10-2017, 01:03 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Now! Whats the time now?

1 PM in Watervliet NY
1 AM
I just knew Queeny was Mocks super lush.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-10-2017, 01:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just knew Queeny was Mocks super lush.

Beware of the quiet ones.

Still waters run deep.
And cold.
(06-10-2017, 02:14 PM)QueenBee Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 01:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just knew Queeny was Mocks super lush.

Beware of the quiet ones.
The proper question would be, "At what time did you begin drinking an alcoholic bevearage" Because anyone can drink at 1 am or 2 am especially when the bars close at that time and they probably began drinking around 9 PM. I want to know who drinks before noon and maybe around 6 am.

They knew exactly what I meant and choose to be an asshole about it.
(06-11-2017, 04:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:

They knew exactly what I meant and choose to be an asshole about it.

Blowing-kisses

Awink
On Christmas and when we are on vacation I'll have a bloody mary in the morning.
The rest of the time you just have a bloody arsehole.
(06-11-2017, 03:15 AM)Love Child Wrote: The proper question would be, "At what time did you begin drinking an alcoholic bevearage" Because anyone can drink at 1 am or 2 am especially when the bars close at that time and they probably began drinking around 9 PM. I want to know who drinks before noon and maybe around 6 am.
I have, but I don't like to. It's too hot here during the day to be drunk early. The few times I have were while I was on vacation camping and the rain came and dashed my plans to go fishing.
You cant drink all day if you don't start in the morning. I don't think there is a wrong time of the day to have a drink.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Weekend camping and fishing trips I sometimes start early. Sturgis is a whole nuther gave, usually crack the first one right after breakfast around 7am
Too old for that shit these days. Got shit faced Friday night and stayed up til 2, Saturday sucked
(06-12-2017, 10:01 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Weekend camping and fishing trips I sometimes start early. Sturgis is a whole nuther gave, usually crack the first one right after breakfast around 7am
Too old for that shit these days. Got shit faced Friday night and stayed up til 2, Saturday sucked

Another good early start drink is Rumchata and Not your fathers root beer. Tastes like a root beer float.

I know what you mean about staying up until morning. Sat night/ Sunday morn I didn't get to sleep until after 0700. Then had to get up at 1000. I know a anniversary only comes once a year but damn I am getting to old for that shit. They are gunna kill me one of these times. Hahahahahaha
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!