Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cladking is right and he knew all along....
OK.

To catch people up I believe I've discovered that nothing is what it appears to be.

We take the present conditions for granted and overlook the impossibilities that led to this. Language is confused and most of us never notice. Chinese telephone is more than adequate proof of just how confused language really is. It's not only that it is confused but we each think in language and modern language gives us a warped estimation of reality as proven by the fact we each have our own beliefs and can't be shaken from them. Science provides one of the most "warped" perspectives despite the fact that it is founded in experiment. We have extrapolated experiment to apply to all things but our models do not apply to all things.

But language hasn't always been this way. Indeed, animals and ancient man use(d) a language that contains knowledge and its grammar is the "laws of nature" as determined by observation and logic. This logic is merely a reflection of the wiring of the brain having the same natural logic as mathematics and expressed as language.

Proto-humans had exactly such a simple metaphysical language but then something remarkable happened; a mutation caused a second speech area in the brain and a closer tie to higher brain functions. This was expressed as the sudden ability to manipulate a far more complex language. This complex language allowed the transfer of knowledge from generation to generation so each individual could "stand on the shoulders" of previous generations. This jump started human progress and the human "race" about 40,000 years ago.

This science (language) became quite complex as new knowledge was added generation after generation so by 3200 BC a few individuals were having difficulty learning enough of it to function. As time went by fewer and fewer people could learn Ancient Language and there were too few to operate the state so the pidgin form (modern language) was adopted in its stead in an edict vaguely remembered as the "Tower of Babel'.

I discovered this by coming to understand the ancient writing (specifically the Pyramid Texts; http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/pyt/index.htm) by solving the meanings of individual words in context. It is nothing like what we believe and the proof of this stares us right in the face. There are no words in Ancient Language that reflect ideas like "belief", "idea", or even "thought". In other words people who used Ancient Language didn't even "think". They called their language the "words of the gods" but we wholly misinterpret this. Our words are symbolic and our gods imaginary but not theirs. Rather than "words of the gods", this really means "representations of nature" because their word "neter" should be translated as 'nature" not "god". Each "god" was actually a natural phenomenon. For instance "nehebkau" (n3b-kau) was actually the hydraulic cycle and every time this word was used it was used properly in the sentence to mean hydraulic cycle.

OK, this was for those who aren't familiar with my theory. I'll catch up in the next post.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cladking is right and he knew all along.... - by cladking - 07-30-2018, 06:03 PM