Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cladking is right and he knew all along....
The ancient writing which Egyptologists believe is incantation and incomprehensible gobbledty gook is actually the ritual read to the crowds at the kings' funerals.   From these rituals it is possible to deduce how the pyramids were built when compared to the physical evidence and modern science.  They used the weight of water from a carbonated aquifer (think CO2 geysers) falling in counterweights (ballast) to lift stones up the other side of the pyramid.  There is ample evidence for this but its all misinterpreted.  

[Image: Densitogramand+copyright.jpg]

The pyramids were built in steps because they could lift stones only 81' 3" at a time.  

From the PT I knew the second Sphinx (called the "Mafdet Linx") is under the NE corner where it was built more lightly.  Since the PT says the Sphinx wasn't buried I knew it had air circulating around it and this would get hot in the summer and the heat would show up as an anomaly where it heated stones on the outside.  I screamed for years to get infrared testing done and they finally did it in 2015.  Sure enough there was heat exactly where I predicted;

[Image: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1h...Q3MzkyMDEx]

And there was a path leading straight to it!!!!

[Image: Screenshot%20-%2010_11_2015%20%2009_24_53.jpg]

[Image: c85TsHr.png]

I've now figured out how to "open this door".  

Just to the left of center you can see two well defined vertical (red) lines with tendrils going to the right.  These lines define a small vertical opening where there is a stone shoved in to hide the latch.  The tendrils are copper embedded in this door which will slide to the right when the pin is removed.   It will then swing open.

This path was called "Cool is the Crown Path" because in spring the air coming out ("crown" means front of a fluid flow) is extremely cold and would hit you like a brick on a hot day.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cladking is right and he knew all along.... - by cladking - 07-30-2018, 06:19 PM