Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
RE: No Weinstein thread yet? / HOLLYWOOD SEXUAL ABUSE ALLEGATIONS
Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

RE: RE: No Weinstein thread yet? / HOLLYWOOD SEXUAL ABUSE ALLEGATIONS

That’s fine, HotD.

I’m resting my case and have said what I needed.

BTW, in my previous post I acknowledged that I said young persons and told you what I meant by it, so obviously you didn’t read it.

I’m ending with this:

When I jumped in, and made the obnoxious comment about the Corey’s, this thread WAS NEVER ABOUT CHILDREN.

I wasn’t talking about children at any time until you apparently tried to equate Hollywood abuse with boys being molested by Priests.

Now, live up to what you said, and let me have the last word.

11-03-2017 10:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

THIS POST IS SPECIFICALLY ABOUT KEVIN SPACEY, NOT HARVEY WEINSTEIN.

Spacey is so screwed professionally. The allegations by teens and young men (and witnesses) keep piling up.

His tv show was cancelled, he said he's seeking treatment, his agent and PR firm dumped him, his new movie was shelved, and several people from House of Cards have told reporters that he was often inappropriate on the set...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/peop...1c0142eb0f
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/kevin-spacey-m...00518.html

11-04-2017 12:03 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I'd be willing to bet that there are some in here who have sexually harassed others.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
11-04-2017 05:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Yeah, all the trump voters!

11-04-2017 08:52 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(11-04-2017 08:52 AM)BigMark Wrote:  trump voters

They should all donate their brains to science. Today! It's not like they're being used. Sarcastic

11-04-2017 10:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

(11-03-2017 08:22 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I can only blame a V A G I N A for these things. And I only say this because I get blamed for tons of stuff because I have a P E N I S.
You get blamed because you're a D O U C H E B A G with persecution complex. White guys bitching about unfair treatment is the height of ironic cluelessness.

Threads like these always show where the assholes are hidden.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
11-04-2017 01:30 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

And for the record, to whoever it was upthread: I never mentioned Weinstein in regard to "children". I talked about Hollywood, and allegations that have swirled for years including those made by the Coreys. But also for the record: there is no difference in using power and leverage to coerce adults into sex or underage teens, aside from the extra layer of disgusting. Coercion is coercion, and you can tell which of the people on this thread are all too familiar with it by the nature of the responses. You can also tell the ones who see no problem with it.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
11-04-2017 01:50 PM

sally Away
sally

(11-04-2017 12:03 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  THIS POST IS SPECIFICALLY ABOUT KEVIN SPACEY, NOT HARVEY WEINSTEIN.

Spacey is so screwed professionally. The allegations by teens and young men (and witnesses) keep piling up.

His tv show was cancelled, he said he's seeking treatment, his agent and PR firm dumped him, his new movie was shelved, and several people from House of Cards have told reporters that he was often inappropriate on the set...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/peop...1c0142eb0f
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/kevin-spacey-m...00518.html

It's weird that he starred in the movie American Beauty which was largely about him having sex with teenagers. It was a good movie even though he's a disgusting pedo.

11-04-2017 03:24 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I'd rather this kinda disgusting crap be done by people I don't like.

11-04-2017 04:35 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(11-04-2017 01:30 PM)Donovan Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 08:22 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I can only blame a V A G I N A for these things. And I only say this because I get blamed for tons of stuff because I have a P E N I S.
You get blamed because you're a D O U C H E B A G with persecution complex. White guys bitching about unfair treatment is the height of ironic cluelessness.

Threads like these always show where the assholes are hidden.

Well, someone sure woke up on the wrong side of the laundry basket today! hah

11-04-2017 05:42 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

He's an honarary woman and a big cunt.

11-04-2017 10:09 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(11-04-2017 01:50 PM)Donovan Wrote:  Coercion is coercion, and you can tell which of the people on this thread are all too familiar with it by the nature of the responses. You can also tell the ones who see no problem with it.

Yep. They're the same ones who will inevitably insinuate that a man like you is just a little old laundry-doer or a cunt or something equally asinine.

Times change and progress towards equal rights continues (fortunately). Some narrow-minded entitled dipshits never change (unfortunately). Ah well........gotta have something to laugh at.

11-05-2017 02:00 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(11-04-2017 03:24 PM)sally Wrote:  It's weird that he starred in the movie American Beauty which was largely about him having sex with teenagers. It was a good movie even though he's a disgusting pedo.

I like that movie too. My favorite Spacey movie is 'Consenting Adults'. Too bad that the title is apparently just the opposite of how Spacey chose to conduct his personal life.

There have been allegations of sexual harassment against Jeremy Piven now too. I'm not surprised at all. When I still lived in Southern California and was a dating a businessman in the entertainment industry, Piven was already on the BEWARE list for serious women. I like him a lot as an actor. BUT, if he's the misognystic piece of shit he was portrayed to be by insiders over 20 years ago, fuck him. Time's up.

I also really like John Cusack as an actor. He was Piven's best friend and was on the BEWARE AT ALL COSTS list way back when. I hope the rumors about his really fucked-up debasement of women aren't true. But, I won't be at all surprised if he's next.

11-05-2017 02:27 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Wow, talk about knee jerk. The internet sure is crawling with hateful people thank God the real world isn't like that.

11-05-2017 08:06 AM