FIVE GRAND TO SPEND
Here's five thousand dollars. You can't spend it on yourself. Who would you spend it on and why?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Grandkids, because I can
Probably my mom, my sisters, my friend and her parents and some who have helped me along the way. I would rather give it to people than organizations.
Myself. There is no one I'd give it to other than my kids, but I already give them enough.
Roulette. Bet it all on red.
Some struggling mom a decent car.
(10-25-2017, 08:28 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Grandkids, because I can
Same...
Put it into my kids college fund.
Feed the hungry in Haiti.i
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-25-2017, 11:03 PM)sally Wrote: Myself. There is no one I'd give it to other than my kids, but I already give them enough.

(10-25-2017, 11:51 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Roulette. Bet it all on red.

You boobs. You can't have it to spend on yourselves. You have to spend it on others, or one other.
She would have to be hot though, is that wrong?
(10-26-2017, 11:03 AM)BigMark Wrote: is that wrong?

No. It's enough that you're willing to help someone who isn't as fortunate as you are.
(10-26-2017, 11:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 11:03 PM)sally Wrote: Myself. There is no one I'd give it to other than my kids, but I already give them enough.

(10-25-2017, 11:51 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Roulette. Bet it all on red.

You boobs. You can't have it to spend on yourselves. You have to spend it on others, or one other.

Ok well I'll give clang my $5000 to put on the roulette table and he can give me his $5000 and I'll put it towards the new bedroom furniture I've been wanting.

Has your husband ever tied you to the bed? Can you tell me what that experience was like? I'm curious.
The head board of my bed is really high and it's a king sized bed with two large pillars on each side. If my husband ever tied me to that I'd be hanging from it like jesus christ.
(10-26-2017, 03:13 PM)sally Wrote: If my husband ever tied me to that I'd be hanging from it like jesus christ.

I'm so tired right now and I sorta touched my forehead to my desk and laughed & laughed at the image of that.

...and now I'm thinking of walking up to someone and telling them I feel a sin comin' on. I'm interested in being tied to the bed and experiencing some wild monkey love.

Did I say it right that time, Mark?

I'm goofier than usual when I'm tired.
You sound hornier than Kathleen Turner in Body Heat.

hah Not at all, just tired...and curious.
Well, that will do it for me! Thanks for that lovely visual Duchess!
(10-26-2017, 03:58 PM)Love Child Wrote: Well, that will do it for me! Thanks for that lovely visual Duchess!

Doesn't that sound like fun! 116