Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
June 21, 2016

Corey Lewandowski departs as Trump's campaign manager. Paul Manafort, who had been leading the wrangling of delegates for Trump during the primaries, replaces Lewandowski.

June 22, 2016

WikiLeaks releases private emails from DNC officials in the days leading up to the Democratic National Convention. Some emails show DNC staffers favoring Clinton over Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont.

June 27, 2016

Trump says he doubts Russian involvement in the DNC hack. But he invites them to hack emails Clinton had deleted for her official account when she was Secretary of State. “I will tell you this, Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Late June 2016

Some members of the Trump campaign national security advisory committee meet at the Capitol Hill Club, a meeting organized by Sessions that also included Keith Kellogg and George Papadopoulos. At the end, Page said he mentioned his Moscow trip to Sessions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 12-03-2017, 10:18 AM