Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
Update:

I really hope there was no illegal campaign action and/or illegal obstruction of justice carried out by Trump and his inner circle.

The independent investigation is still underway and I want to see what evidence is uncovered before assuming guilt or insisting on innocence.

But, man................I don't think it's possible to act more guilty of at least obstruction of justice than Trump and company.

These are just some of the recent deflection and diversion efforts undertaken by Trump, his administration, and/or GOP members since the last time line posting upthread:

-Demean and request the firing of the Attorney General (who Trump selected and was Trump's first credible political endorser) for doing the right thing and recusing himself,

-Launch a smear campaign against the new FBI Director (who Trump himself selected for the job after he fired Comey),

-Accuse the FBI of not being able to do their jobs due to bias, degrading the national law enforcement community in the process (even though Trump claims to be a 'law and order' candidate),

-Parrot the White House propaganda network's (FOX's) screams for McCarthy-like firings and jailings of law enforcement officers without one shred of evidence of illegality,

- Push for the public release of a GOP-written memo in attempt to delegitimize the American justice department, national intelligence agencies, and the independent investigation,

- Repeat over and over in public, even when not asked about the investigation, "there was no collusion, okay, no collusion!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 02-02-2018, 06:25 PM