Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(02-02-2018, 08:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 08:10 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Anyway, I think 'The Memo" is a huge fail for Nunes and all the GOP mouthpieces who oversold the propaganda piece.

They look so foolish. I saw a clip of several GOP on the House floor talking about the memo before its release. Ahhh, teh drama. Clutching their pearls & expressing great shock & outrage that the FBI would dare...do their job. 78

So, as I understand the scandal:

The HellBitch and her DNC cronies fund the creation of a fake dossier during the presidential campaign and leak it as news.

Meanwhile, her FBI cronies use it to obtain surveillance warrants against various Trump campaign associates from the FISA Court, and hide from the court the DNC's involvement with the hack who created and leaked the fake dossier.

After the election, progressives and the FBI insiders form a conspiracy to overturn the election through massive fueling of media blitz charging Russian collusion by the Trump campaign. In fact, it was Democrats and the HellBitch that were behind the fake accusations that were used to force appointment of a special counsel to investigate what they KNEW was bull shit. The goal was to remove Trump because they know better than the American people.

If the American people cannot finally recognize progressive influence as a force of sedition and (treason) by political coup d'etat in order to GRAB POWER, even with reckless disregard for the rule of law and national security, then they don't deserve to remain free. I've said for years that the ENEMY was rooted WITHIN Washington and in both parties. If THIS doesn't open eyes and settle the matter, nothing will.

"Draining the swamp" means cutting the heads off ALL the snakes by removing the profit, or the next round of progressive plots will bring civil war or worse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by pyropappy - 02-03-2018, 06:52 PM