Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(03-02-2018, 09:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: Mueller is a hack. Where was he during fast and furious or the Russian uranium deal or the IRS scandal? crickets

Alrighty, Maggottyboo, I've started reading and I began with the IRS scandal. I had a very vague memory of it but it occurred during a period of time where I wasn't interested in politics. According to what I've read so far - Special Counsel Mueller's name wasn't mentioned but Director Comey's was. He said he found no evidence to warrant filing of federal criminal charges. He found no evidence of "enemy hunting". Last September the trump Justice Department declined to re-open the investigation.

In regards to Fast & Furious, it appears a shit ton of agencies as well as the Dept. of Justice, Congress, the Attorney General, the House Judiciary Committee. the House Committee on Oversight, as well as numerous other people were involved in investigating it but I saw no mention of Special Counsel Mueller nor former Director Comey. I'm left with the impression the the Republican Congress wanted to handle it their way without involving more people than they had to.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Duchess - 03-03-2018, 12:49 PM