Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(03-17-2018, 05:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: This is former FBI Director John Brennan's response to trump -

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

Former FBI Director Jim Comey -

Mr. President, the American people will hear my story very soon. And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not.

Pat Leahy sent a letter to Chuck Grassley asking him to hold a hearing on the White House politicization of the DOJ's Russia probe. It was a very proper letter as you may imagine but scrawled across the bottom in Pat's handwriting it says, "Chuck -- it is serious.

I think we're going to be hearing a lot more details from key players in the next couple of weeks.

I keep wondering what Trump loyalists who keep insisting that Mueller's a hack or biased against Trump -- despite evidence to the contrary -- are gonna say if Mueller's investigation ultimately determines that there was no collusion and no conspiracy by the Trump campaign (and instead a case of politically inexperienced Trump staff and family members being played unwittingly by Russian intelligence).

I think Trump, his devoted media talking heads, and his staff are showing extreme ignorance by constantly publicly denouncing Mueller, the Justice Department, and the independent investigation.

If they're also proven to have intentionally taken action to undermine the independent investigation, they're only helping to build an obstruction of justice case. The obstruction is a crime in itself, even if there was no collusion or conspiracy in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 03-17-2018, 06:28 PM