Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(03-17-2018, 06:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I keep wondering what Trump loyalists who keep insisting that Mueller's a hack or biased against Trump -- despite evidence to the contrary -- are gonna say if Mueller's investigation ultimately determines that there was no collusion and no conspiracy by the Trump campaign (and instead a case of politically inexperienced Trump staff and family members being played unwittingly by Russian intelligence).

I think they would gloat & pound their chests in that way so many of them have.

I don't believe there is anything that would turn off the trump loyalists. I'm pretty sure they are with him for life regardless of what goes down. I read a lot of them and they are firmly entrenched in their belief/faith in trump. I've engaged a few and it's always a surreal experience, it's downright bizarre. What they see is the polar opposite of what I see. trump is their hero and they think he's draining the DC swamp, he can do no wrong. There was a conversation about how much money he has pissed away by being flown up & down the East Coast so his fat ass could play golf and the time his wife ran away to Mar-a-Lago for a day to get away after Stormy news broke. The loyalists did not believe the taxpayer was paying for it. They said he's rich, it's his money paying for jet fuel and for housing his SS and other staff, etc. It was an insane conversation, like otherworldly insane.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Duchess - 03-17-2018, 07:12 PM