Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
It looks like a stump hunt. I would like to see a crime proclaimed rather than an investigation looking for a crime. It will be a long term investigation it seems though and I'm glad Trump can still govern through all this. The deep state is deep and many would love to see Trump fail for chasing it. Tee-hee.
Other Presidents would falter. Trump certainly is a tough S.O.B. I guess time will tell the tale.

Also I would like the Mueller team to stop re-dating key paragraphs in their written statements and indictments. Everyone knows it was Australian and British intelligence that brought up the Steele Dossier that was funded by the DNC and the Clinton foundation where all this seems to have been created from. That is the re-dated material that is blacked out on any of the indictments. Then again time will tell.

Trump could force Rosenthal to stop re-dating them but may be holding back to stay out of it and let them dig their hole. Trey Gaudy as an independent prosecutor seems to think so. I say lay it on the table like any investigation should. The government should not be claiming national security on these issues, and as any prosecutor knows they need to come up with a crime which they have not as of yet. But its not for lack of trying.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Maggot - 04-09-2018, 08:57 PM