Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(07-19-2018, 11:41 AM)Duchess Wrote: This morning House GOP voted down funding for grants for states to secure their voting systems. However, there is funding for trump's stupid fucking parade. Initial costs are at $12 million.

Truly fucked-up priorities.

Another thing that I find really short-sighted and worrisome..........when Bolton was appointed National Security Advisor, he abolished the position of Cyber Czar for national security.

The position was aimed at harmonizing government policy on cybersecurity and digital warfare. To me, that's a very important role and will become more critical in the future.

I still haven't seen anything to indicate there's a plan to protect the U.S. from cyber infiltration in upcoming elections. I don't expect to see all the security details publicized, of course. But, it would sure be nice to know that there are qualified personnel in our government doing everything possible to protect the integrity of future elections.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 07-19-2018, 12:21 PM