Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
HairOfTheDog Wrote:Speaking of looking like idiots................last week, I posted a video in the GUNS thread.  It was from Sacha Baren Cohen's new series, 'Who is America?' and showed him in character as Erran Morad, a former Israeli Intelligence officer punking several Republican Reps and gun advocates into full-throated support of a program called KinderGuardians.  KinderGuardians -- which, unbeknownst to the Republican Reps was made up by Cohen -- promoted pre-schoolers 3-years old and up attending school locked and loaded.  Those Reps looked like absolute morons and showed their true colors.

This week's show led to the resignation of another total moron, Republican Representative Jason Spencer from Georgia.  Spencer had sponsored a bill to ban burkas and publicly threatened a black female politician.  Cohen, again in character as Morad, taught Spencer how to spot and defend himself against ISIS terrorists in the U.S.  Spencer took it all very seriously and literally showed his ass to the world.  

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Jesus Christ.  These are the elected officials making laws for our country.  I don't know how Cohen is able to keep a straight face.
Just to keep things in perspective, that guy makes about 23K a year and get $153 per day stipend when he's "lawmaking." Trust me, there are plenty of morons on both sides of the aisle just like this guy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Blindgreed1 - 07-26-2018, 12:57 PM