Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(08-02-2018, 11:11 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 10:43 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: You know he was previously many years ago, exonerated for these crimes by Rod Rosenstein .....apparently.

Yeah, but with the Trump hatred very strong the FBI is looking under any rock they can see to get at him. Manafort was an easy rock to lift. Don't worry they have lots of other rocks to look under just not the ones with a "D" painted on them. It's more obvious than I they think apparently.

Agreed.

Look I know there there is "bad on both sides" and I know that Mannafort was a slimeball. That unto itself I have no real issue with. If they had not stacked the Mueller Team with dyed in the wool Campaign donating Democrats and people who had expressed deep animus to President Trump AND then targeted him and his campaign, I would probably be a lot quieter.

From there, the more that comes up with tied between the Intelligence apparatus, the DNC, The Media and Fusion GPS, the worse it looks. Who is fucking who and who is paying the rent?

A good and honest round up I have no gripe with. Sticking almost exclusively to the Trump campaign and trying to get them for unrelated stuff and squeeze them looks kind of partisan. Especially after the farce with Hillary and her server with the same incestuously intertwined elements that were behind exonerating Hillary.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Fry Guy - 08-02-2018, 05:38 PM