Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(08-10-2018, 10:13 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: Is Maggot's narrative true and genuine or is yours? They both cannot be. There is exactly enough facts and scope for one to be true. If his is true why are you promoting a false narrative (and it is not the only time I have heard this pretty much word for word) and if it is not, what am I missing (not semantics) but hard and fast facts. I genuinely want to know.

I find it unbelievable almost the lengths they have collaborated to oust him and smear him and what steps they have undertaken. It is like a witch hunt

I'm not promoting a false narrative, Fry Guy. The dossier originated from an investigation started during the Republican primary campaigns by the conservative news outlet, the Free Beacon, it was funded by Republican Paul Singer.

No one has had to go to unbelievable lengths to oust trump, that man & those he surrounds himself with have given people everything they need to make the case against them all, which include indictments & guilty pleas.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Duchess - 08-11-2018, 06:13 AM