Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(08-11-2018, 01:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 01:39 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: aaaaaahhhhhhhh Duch, I hope I feel like family to you too!!!!!! There were crickets.

You're my sister from another mister.  Awink

yeh, I feel like your my big sister, and you are probably younger than me. But you're hip and wise. My real life sister I am estranged from, she was financially abusing and neglecting my mother in another state. My mum came down here, now she is getting first class treatment living with me. My sister called the cops on me untold times and told them I was keeping her against her will. They kept coming around thinking I was some weirdo. She even rang my work who I was having trouble with and run me down to them. It was a nightmare. She is evil. She had evil intentions for my mum. My mum has improved since she has been with me, and she has been with me 2 years and nearly 5 months now. We had to go into the local police station in person and tell them what my sister was doing so they were hip to her. The harassment stopped. For me, there is nothing lower than calling the cops on someone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by aussiefriend - 08-11-2018, 02:33 PM