Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(08-16-2018, 12:30 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: Duchess yes we know that Hillary won the popular vote. She got more votes than Trump.

We also know that generally speaking approximately 30% of the eligible votes for Republicans and approximately 30% of the voting public votes for Democrat and approximately 40% doesn't vote at all.

If you think trying to tell me that Hillary had a comparatively small lead on Trump with the popular vote and this somehow indicates he is unpopular with Americans generally it is a stupid argument and I do not think you are stupid.

He won the electoral college which he could NOT do if he was not reasonably popular. He did not get 3% of the vote he did not get 20 electoral college votes. Hillary got slightly more votes than him and it was not enough to have even affected the outcome in the electoral college.

He is just as popular with his base as he ever was and he is solidifying the Republican base generally. Democrats are split between the Bernie and Alexandre Progressives, and the Biden, Hillary, Kamala Establishment.

hah  If you know that why do I have to come back and clarify?

I didn't say anything at all about those who sat out the election. Didn't try to tell you Secretary Clinton had a lead either, matter of fact I didn't mention her.

Never said he wasn't popular with his base, he is. He's their dear leader. It's that 35% that keeps him going.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Duchess - 08-16-2018, 12:49 PM