Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(09-16-2018, 05:43 AM)Duchess Wrote: If there's nothing there in regards to the Russia investigation why has everyone associated with trump lied about their meetings with the Russians?

I do not believe that Mueller would have agreed to a deal with Manafort unless it was clear that Manafort had valuable information related to the Russian interference.  

And, I do not believe that Manafort would have pleaded guilty to every single charge against him (including those on which the Virginia jury deadlocked) unless he knew that the evidence of conspiracy to be presented against him in DC court was overwhelming.

Roger Stone is also a priority for Mueller, I still believe.  Stone talked about the release of incriminating emails and bragged about having contact with the hacker and the distributor before it was publicly known that Russia had stolen the DNC and Podesta emails.

Manafort, Stone, (and possibly Flynn) are keys to connecting the dots for Mueller's team, in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by HairOfTheDog - 09-16-2018, 04:50 PM