Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(12-18-2018, 07:08 PM)Rootilda Wrote: 4- Sullivan has asked for the redated 302 document from the FBI " another judge in 2006 ordered Meullar to release another one or get charged with contemp for Meullars involvement with 4 people in jail that were eventually awarded 100 million dollars for wrongful imprisonment"

Wrong.

"There is no evidence that the assertion is true. I was the federal judge who presided over a successful lawsuit brought against the government by two of those men and the families of the other two, who had died in prison. Based on the voluminous evidence submitted in the trial, and having written a 105-page decision awarding them $101.8 million, I can say without equivocation that Mr. Mueller, who worked in the United States attorney’s office in Boston from 1982 to 1988, including a brief stint as the acting head of the office, had no involvement in that case. He was never even mentioned."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/18/opini...licit.html

Meullar was most definitely involved in this. He is doing it again. No matter the opinion of another hack. There are documents that people have seen that mysteriously can not be found today.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by Maggot - 12-19-2018, 04:35 AM