Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(12-20-2018, 06:38 AM)Fry Guy Wrote:
(12-20-2018, 06:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 09:46 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: Duchess and everyone here could make whatever remarks they like but if they make really silly and transparently dishonest statements, they can do it but whether it is especially good idea is another matter.

Making sweeping statement about all people of a collective is a hard burrow to push uphill and likely to expose yourself rather too easily to your ideas being biased, stereotyped, ill-thought out, stupid and dishonest. Not to say you CAN'T do this but is it a fantastic idea? Probably not.

I'm okay with you and anyone else thinking I'm biased, stereotyped and ill thought out.

I felt comfortable making that all inclusive statement because if trump supporters cared about facts & lies THEY WOULDN'T BE TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

If Non-Trump supporters cared about facts (not feelings) and were able to logically (NOT emotively) think though the facts and in context and with the benefit of a discerning mind, they would support Trump
hah

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by Clang McFly - 12-20-2018, 07:57 AM