Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(04-16-2019, 07:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: This is great, one investigation after another paid for by the people of the U.S. and there seems to be no end. It's not Trump it's Trump hatred that's fueling it. One thing doesn't work and it's off to start another. What a bunch of hypocritical stupidity. Trump will get another term from all this and again any investigations will be paid for by the taxpayer. If these dopes would spend a little bit of time doing their real jobs maybe just maybe a real deal would become a reality Immigration could be really addressed and infra structure could be something that is accomplished. Instead here we are waiting for the next stab at the President to slow down real progress. It's amazing that it's come this far. And this is what sets a precedent for our future. I would have thought the Mueller thing would have pacified their insatiable taste for blood. This type of hatred has never happened before at least not in my lifetime. Just Wow.

Yes, what has happened and that the Democrats have enthusiastically propagated and cheered on, they do not realised sets a REALLY dangerous precedent for someone to push the line further. 

The thing these idiots do not realise is that playing the I can be crazier and more ruthless than you is a pretty dangerous game to play. I do think Trump will get his pound of flesh and I do not think he will break the law doing so and will hurt them big time but I DO NOT think he will step the boundaries they have to do so, rather he will punish them for breaking laws. 

However with this precedent setting behaviour, what happens down the track when the Progressive strangehold of the media, academia, and social media is broken and there is an entrench Right wing culture? What happens when a charming right wing President managed to weaponise their Intelligence agencies and has a corrupt right wing leaning press and there is only a fringe of Liberal and Progressive outlets against him, and he in remembering the precedents set in 2016 and perhaps being able to finetune his exposure and the likelihood of it not working and  pushing things a little harder, decides to try to do the same or worse. 

Democrats and the media do not ever think that far ahead. Their ideology is all that matters and it is only about what the can control NOW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by Fry Guy - 04-18-2019, 11:59 PM