Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(07-24-2019, 06:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 05:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: How did that Muellar questioning go?  hah I'm really interested.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Oh yeah, just like I said it would. MSNBC should be having a ton of coverage on it.

It went the way it was expected to go. Special Counsel Mueller reiterated what was in his report. Were you expecting something different? The person you support & defend is a liar and a cheat, he's unfit for the office of the presidency and has abused his power. I understand that you're one of those that puts party over country, that's your right but it's somewhat surprising to discover that the rule of law means so little to you. I'm pretty sure that had President Obama taken Putin's side over our own national security people your head would have exploded on the spot. I have no doubt about that, that's how I know for sure that you put your party over your country.

Were you aware that right before the hearing the DOJ (Barr) specifically prohibited Mueller from testifying about the very topics that the GOP kept hammering Mueller for not testifying about? Pretty sneaky way to conduct business, huh...but that's the GOP now.

His fucking "National Security" became political puppets of the Democrats. The are under investigation almost to a person. The processes they went to to unmask, wiretap, get phony dossier, work with one political party against another, secure fisa warrants, ignore examination of the server, and so on, NO they were not trustworthy.

Putin is fucking easy. Putin will do what is in Russia and Communism's best interest. That does mean poking the US in the eye as much as possible. But the heads of National Security were out to destroy Trump and those around him. Fuck them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by Fry Guy - 07-25-2019, 06:25 AM