Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(09-30-2019, 03:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: Didn't trump make fun of a handicapped person and the cult laughed?

No.
This has been debunked about as many times as the "he was specifically meaning Nazis when he said very fine people" bullshit. So this is not anything less than willful ignorance and is likely you just trying to perpetuate a lie.
"But i saw it he had both his hands up like chicken wings and was waving them about and...."
...and doing his funny, flustered nowhere to go anxious routine. Something he had done many times before (but not since).
"They laughed" Fuck right off you disingenuous idiot. You think every person in the audience knew who that guy was? Some journalist was the sum of what they, you, he and i knew until the next day the media went wild.
Why? Because he had an atrophied arm. Okay, So Trump was specifically highlighting this guy's handicap in the same way the he wasn't every other time he did this? Unlikely. It WAS unfortunate but i see no intent or malice.
This whole if he attacks someone who happens to be "a person of colour" its because he is racist, but when he attacks a white person the same way, it is fine and same with if he attacks women its because he is sexist but the same thing is fine when he attacks men, is bullshit. It is PC fuckery that many of us just don't buy.

You are almost a caricature

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by Fry Guy - 09-30-2019, 07:21 PM