Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(10-01-2019, 06:19 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Yes maybe I can shove this in your face for a month. It will be good for the site don't you think? Pretend you have control of this by all means.

You were defending SyberBitch's virtue because I called her a pig and YOU are hypocritical doing so because she hacked your forum.

That makes YOU a hypocrite not me.

This is how retarded your premise is. You can't find me saying anything about anyone's kids to point out hypocrisy and so you point out me saying something awful to someone awful and pretend it is equivalent to encouraging someone to sexually molest their children.

NO ONE BUYS IT, Dumbarse.

Hey, dumdum, I haven't defended anyone. I'm unsure why you're finding it so difficult to grasp the fact that I'm pointing out your faux outrage. You're the man who spent weeks telling someone over & over again to go kill themself. That's all you did. You were incapable of having any kind of real dialog and nothing has changed. You don't get to make up your own facts and spin them any way you want but when you do I will be right there pointing out what a pathological liar you are.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by Duchess - 10-01-2019, 06:31 AM