Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
Anybody? Anybody? I don't live in the USA, but if I did I would know. I watched the inaugural speech of LBJ, he clapped after everyone else started clapping, and his body language looked as though he loathed being there.

I watch a documentary 3 days ago called "Who was Lee Harvey Oswald?" He came from a disadvantaged background, but whilst serving in the marines he became a sharp shooter. He needed a proper education so that he wouldn't go off on some half baked wacko conclusion. He was a blatant liar. He hit his wife, he had children, and still stupidly thought violence was the answer. It was surprising to me that there was so much film footage of him pre his senseless actions. I say actions because he also killed a police officer. What an idiot what a waste of life. He lived in the USA, he was a man, he could have risen above his station in life if he worked hard, but he drifted from job to job. Low IQ

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by aussiefriend - 05-31-2020, 10:50 AM