Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
KOLOGI FAMILY, NEW YEAR'S EVE FAMILY MASSACRE
(01-02-2018, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 03:51 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Jeesus, that kid looks like a sociopath.
I think he looks creepy too.

People who know the teen and the family have told reporters they're shocked. Though the teen is autistic, they say he knew right from wrong and was a good kid with a loving family. There are pictures of the teen smiling and looking well-adjusted too.

I'm interested in hearing what he's told investigators regarding motive and how he got a hold of the rifle. But, since he's currently charged as a juvenile, we may not hear as much as we do with adult cases.

The older brother and grandfather who were in the house and escaped unharmed should be helpful in the investigation.

Prosecutors appear convinced the autistic teen did the shooting, based on the quick filing of murder charges against him. I imagine they'll also consider whether somebody else might have put him up to it; covering all the bases.

There's no evidence that autism itself leads to violent acts, but I can see it being used as a defense in this case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: KOLOGI FAMILY, NEW YEAR'S EVE FAMILY MASSACRE - by HairOfTheDog - 01-03-2018, 12:32 PM