ARE YOU A HOMEBODY...
Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: ARE YOU A HOMEBODY...

I couldn't handle sittin' around watching TV all day. I can barely sit still for a movie.

...I don't move an inch while watching GoT though, except to cover my eyes.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
01-11-2018 06:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

I'm down with the stoned part though.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
01-11-2018 06:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

I can sit through about 3 episodes of GOT at night and then my eyes start to close and I have to go to bed. I cannot stand sitting around any other time, I feel like I always need to be up and doing something. One thing I don't lack in my old age is energy, hopefully I don't lose that any time soon.

01-11-2018 06:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

(01-11-2018 06:36 PM)sally Wrote:  For example there was a seafood festival down the street.

Me: You want to walk over to the seafood festival?

Him: No I'm going to sit in this chair all day and watch the fast and furious marathon while stoned out of my mind. Plus you make better seafood anyway. Why don't you go up to the store and buy some shrimp.

I would find that annoying as well. Winterfest is happening this weekend with ice carvers and wine tasting, bonfire, fireworks etc etc it will be fun.
I am still going crazy today. I am going for a walk.

01-11-2018 07:37 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

My Daughter is 15 today, I had no clue whatsoever on what to get her but when I picked her up tonight after Drama club.......Bwa-ha-ha-ha...........I still had no idea. So I stuffed 60.00 in a card and she can buy her own clothes Sunday. She still gets a bunch of stuff from that other female that lives here.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
01-11-2018 08:41 PM

sally Away
sally

Money is always good. For future reference girls also appreciate some good smelling shampoo and conditioner and body lotion. Not from Walmart though, you have to go to Victoria's secret or Bath and Bodyworks and smell them all until you have a fucking headache and just pick one.

01-11-2018 09:05 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(01-11-2018 07:37 PM)Love Child Wrote:  
(01-11-2018 06:36 PM)sally Wrote:  For example there was a seafood festival down the street.

Me: You want to walk over to the seafood festival?

Him: No I'm going to sit in this chair all day and watch the fast and furious marathon while stoned out of my mind. Plus you make better seafood anyway. Why don't you go up to the store and buy some shrimp.

I would find that annoying as well. Winterfest is happening this weekend with ice carvers and wine tasting, bonfire, fireworks etc etc it will be fun.
I am still going crazy today. I am going for a walk.

I'm going the next weekend to the Funky Ice Fest. Ice bar, ice beer pong, music, interactive ice sculptures, fire pits, a lounge to warm up in if you get too cold.

This weekend I'm going to a beer tasting at Artisanal Brewery. $4 for 4 samples. Plus I still have a free 12 ounce drink to get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
01-11-2018 10:58 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

hot soup, needs hot soup.

01-11-2018 10:59 PM

sally Away
sally

I like when my kids are home and we all watch a movie and order take out. That to me is better than going out anywhere. It doesn't happen much with my older kids, but when it does it's nice and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

01-12-2018 09:49 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

(01-11-2018 10:59 PM)BigMark Wrote:  hot soup, needs hot soup.

There was a soupfest competition.
African peanut soup
Taco Soup
Beef soup (it was pretty good)
Clam Chowder (This group serves it every year)
Tomato Bisque
Fruit soup
Some sort of mushroom soup-really good
and then some sort of wine soup-I can't recall what it was but it pretty much just tasted like wine.

I spent all day out and about yesterday and I am not going anwywhere today, only for a walk with the dog.

01-14-2018 04:24 PM