LAZY BASTARDS
Duchess Away
Administrator

LAZY BASTARDS

Know any? Tell me about how lazy they are so I can feel better about the lazy fuck I know. I'm tired of feeling irate about it.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
02-10-2018 03:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: LAZY BASTARDS

Many new workers coming up tend to not care about anything but their paycheck usually 22-26 yr olds. It's pitiful how many only last a few weeks, its as if they expect money for nothing.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
02-10-2018 05:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

They are the first to go home and the first to complain about not getting hours. Its annoying!

I feel lazy next to the people I live with, they are always doing stuff, of course they have house projects, I just pay rent but help with bringing in fire wood and making fires and doing the dishes.
The other person who lives here does one project at a time and celebrates after each one.

I will feel less lazy when I have a full time job. Do I sound like Clang?!

But I really wanted to ask about this lazy person Duchess is talking about!

02-10-2018 07:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(02-10-2018 07:35 PM)Love Child Wrote:  But I really wanted to ask about this lazy person Duchess is talking about!

It's just someone I know who pays people to do every little thing. Everything except wipe her ass.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
02-11-2018 06:17 AM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

She needs a bidet.

02-11-2018 11:21 AM

sally Away
sally

My husband is like that. He pays the guys that work for him to do all the maintenance and repairs around our house, he can't even be bothered to change a light bulb.

02-11-2018 11:25 AM