Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
WEIRDO
Duchess Away
Administrator

WEIRDO

I am. I like extension cords and I buy them in all sizes. I don't let anyone else use 'em either. No one puts them away like I do. I wrap them perfectly around my arm and make sure they can't become undone. I like lightbulbs & batteries too.

What are you weird about?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
02-17-2018 02:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

RE: WEIRDO

Oh shit, my aching fingers.

02-17-2018 02:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(02-17-2018 02:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

I am. I like extension cords and I buy them in all sizes. I don't let anyone else use 'em either. No one puts them away like I do. I wrap them perfectly around my arm and make sure they can't become undone. I like lightbulbs & batteries too.

I used to be pretty weird about pillows -- decorative pillows. I've got a million of them. Last year, I moved most of them into cartons in the garage (but I still have quite a few in the house).

When I first moved to Northern California, I rented a small house and had about 50 candles in the living room which I lit almost every night for a couple of years. It was a cool vibe, I thought, but it was pretty weird looking back on it.

02-20-2018 12:22 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Whenever I get an elastic in my hands it winds up around my wrist, sometimes I look and see an elastic there and don't even remember putting it on. I usually end up shooting it at some poor victim.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
02-20-2018 08:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

(02-20-2018 12:22 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  
(02-17-2018 02:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

I used to be pretty weird about pillows -- decorative pillows. I've got a million of them. Last year, I moved most of them into cartons in the garage (but I still have quite a few in the house).

When I first moved to Northern California, I rented a small house and had about 50 candles in the living room which I lit almost every night for a couple of years. It was a cool vibe, I thought, but it was pretty weird looking back on it.

I have a bunch of throw pillows too. I buy them and then decide I don't really like them, stuff them in the closet and then buy new ones. My husband even asked me how many fucking pillows are you going to buy. I had to stop with the candles too because my house was starting to look like the house Carrie lived in.

02-20-2018 12:57 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I just read that Duracell now has something called "power lock" and they are guaranteeing 10 years! Ten years! Be still my heart.

02-20-2018 01:21 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

A battery that lasts ten years, dang girl!

02-20-2018 04:03 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(02-20-2018 04:03 PM)BigMark Wrote:  A battery that lasts ten years, dang girl!

Yeah! How 'bout that shit! I use a ton of batteries. Git yur mind outta the gutter. I have a bunch of faux candles that look like the real deal, right down to flickering, some are on timers and others have their own remote.

02-20-2018 04:13 PM

Jimbone Offline
Now with more intolerance!

Those candles take big ass batteries too. Luminara I think they're called. We've got some as well, they are awesome.

02-20-2018 04:23 PM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

That 10 years is Storage time, not use time. I use a lot of batteries too in all kinds of shit, flashlights, remotes, several of those candles, motion detectors in the house.
I spent a little smart money a while back and got a good universal battery charger on Amazon and have started using rechargeable batteries wherever I can. This thing will indipendantly charge 4 batteries at a time, all different sizes.

02-20-2018 07:27 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

(02-20-2018 04:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Yeah! How BZZZZT'bout that shit! I use a ton of batteries.BZZZZT Git yur mind outta the gutter.BZZZT I have a bunch of faux BZZZTcandles that look like the real deal, right downBZZZZT to flickering, some are on timers and bZZZZTothers have their own remote.

fify

02-21-2018 01:46 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Oh dear. Changing things to fit your narrative makes you look like a typical trump supporting Republican.

02-21-2018 05:47 AM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Typical, yeah that describes me.

02-21-2018 10:46 AM

ZEROSPHERES Offline
Geschlechtslos

(02-21-2018 01:46 AM)BigMark Wrote:  
(02-20-2018 04:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Yeah! How BZZZZT'bout that shit! I use a ton of batteries.BZZZZT Git yur mind outta the gutter.BZZZT I have a bunch of faux BZZZTcandles that look like the real deal, right downBZZZZT to flickering, some are on timers and bZZZZTothers have their own remote.

fify

Taking a queue from Jack Flash in American Pie. Let's start a 'gofundme' page so Duchess will never be without batteries.

[Image: giphy.gif]
02-21-2018 01:03 PM