Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Mexican caravan is in for a rude awakening
(04-20-2018, 05:52 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You mean the caravan of Central American (not Mexican) migrants? Mexico is still located in North America.

The very same caravan in which Trump claims the women were raped "at levels never seen before" (though there are no reports of a single woman being raped, much less "at levels never seen before" - whatever the hell that means)?

The same caravan -- supported by humanitarian aid groups for refugees -- that makes the trek across Mexico each year without issue? The one which aims to bring attention to the plight of migrants seeking legal asylum from violence and poverty?

Regardless of FOX's lunacy when it comes to people of color and the President's lies and threats in response to the FOX story........at most, there will be a few hundred people (no really Mags, they are human beings) who will arrive at the border after having walked or ridden their bicycles peacefully for many hundreds of miles.

Some will likely be turned back, some will probably be allowed to go through the process of applying for asylum, and hopefully there will be no violence or use of force when they encounter Border Control or National Guard at the California border.

I don't think good Christians like you have to worry about those 'dirty' unfortunate people negatively impacting your lives. But, maybe if you're lucky, you'll get to watch with glee as some ass-kickings are inflicted upon them (though I sure hope you're denied that sick pleasure).

You're getting much better at spinning things sista.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mexican caravan is in for a rude awakening - by Maggot - 04-21-2018, 08:37 AM