Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Mexican caravan is in for a rude awakening
No I'm not Mags. It's always been easy to unspin the spiteful horeshit you swallow and post.

It's easy to be informed and live in reality; I'm not sure if you've grown too lazy or instead too contemptuous of 'others' to make the effort.

Everything I posted is true. And, there's nothing illegal about people fleeing violence and poverty to seek asylum. It's a right under international law. Mexico and the U.S. have processes to handle asylum applications.

Most of this year's migrants' final destination was Mexico, not the U.S. Mexico already deported those who were in violation of their immigration laws and is working with those who applied for asylum there.

The remainder who make it to the California border will be turning themselves into U.S. officials and requesting asylum here. Gaining asylum in the U.S. is very difficult. The applicants have to be able to prove their cases, which is often impossible. Over 75% of the migrants will end up being denied and deported.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mexican caravan is in for a rude awakening - by HairOfTheDog - 04-21-2018, 09:24 AM