Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Mexican caravan is in for a rude awakening
I guess open borders and no protocol is required in any Democrat. I am amazed at the ability of many of them to agree with such a thing with no answer to what should be done. Trump gave an impressive answer by agreeing to give DACA and quite a few other immigrants here illegally a pass even when his own party did not agree yet the Democrats refused to be part of it. My thoughts are that because there was 3x the amount here illegally they were wary of committing to an overhaul. Blaming Trump for requiring a wall to be built and stopping future illegal entry was only ridiculed because the imaginary laws of immigration were not carried out properly.
Democrats again proved that they were partisan hacks that had no answer and were trying to promote open borders without openly proclaiming it. Todays question wpould be when was the last time Democrats even addressed the issue with meaningful dialog.

And this is where we are today with more partisan democratic hacks spewing absolutely nothing but "What about the children?"
My comment of water hoses was an off the cuff answer to any violence that may come from this "invasion" not a true determination of my belief that there is no hope for any immigrant as it has been told.
Spin and deflection and I congratulate the spinners for once again proving my point.
On a side note bringing religion into the discussion is "icing on the cake" Really? Suddenly seeing God or something?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mexican caravan is in for a rude awakening - by Maggot - 04-21-2018, 11:22 AM