Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S.
(10-30-2018, 08:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 08:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: Mexico has offered them jobs and asylum. They chose to not accept it. I don't know why though, it would sure save them a lot of work. Maybe the payoff is bigger.  112  what could it possibly be hmmmmmmmm. Ask a liberal. They seem to be the smartest people in the room.

No one needs to be the smartest person in the room to get/be informed about the subjects they're discussing.  

You can actually do it for yourself easily without having to ask a liberal or anyone else.

The U.S. is generally seen as more safe, more driven by equality and opportunity,  and less corrupt than Mexico and most other countries. It's always been a desired destination for a lot of refugees and immigrants.  

However, that perception of the U.S. could be changing.  Maybe you'll get lucky and our country wont' be the kind of place that attracts so many people in the near future.

Ok I agree the U.S.A. gives out more money and perks than the Mexicans do. I never thought of that............Thanks!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - by Maggot - 10-30-2018, 08:30 PM