Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S.
I was talking to one of my customers that is from Venezuela he came here over 15 yrs ago, became a citizen and started an HVAC business. He brought his brother, his Father his wife up here and all of them are now citizens. You can tell he is from Latin America through his accent. He is doing quite well now and last I looked he has bought over 400,000 worth of equipment and metal from me this year. I asked him "Manny" thats his name what he thought of this caravan and he laughed and said that all those people are in that parade because they are not welcome there. He said it was filled with drug dealers addicts, gun runners and everyone that could not make it down there, he went on to say "why do you think they don't care if they leave" I have yet to ask Manny's brother Elvis (yeah he even looks like him) what he thought about it. They are angry that this is happening because they worked hard to get where they are and they are giving everyone from down there a bad name. So say what you will about the poor and down trodden but I have spoken to some people from down there and tend to agree with them. 
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - by Maggot - 11-03-2018, 08:03 AM