Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S.
(11-04-2018, 05:39 AM)Duchess Wrote: I know what there is to fear out there and it's not a brown skinned immigrant but I don't mind y'all clutching your pearls and worrying about a made up crisis, it's amusing.

Actually you and I know that no one here has said ANYTHING about a person's race being the fear....well that is not exactly true, you have.

I am sorry but I do not think anyone here buys it. I don't think anyone else here gives a damn about a person's skin colour. Why you do is lost on me.

People here do have concerns about crazy white supremacists, with good reason. People here do have concerns about Isis supporters with reasonable concern. People here do have concerns about cartel members and MS-13 gang members. They do have concerns about Antifa who are domestic terrorists and reasonably so. People here also have concerns about others who collectively have indifference or bad intent and are threats to the citizenry.

None of these concerns are predicated on race and it would be beyond dishonest to pretend that they were or that you would stifle debate by inserting a strawman of "brown-skinned" immigrant to set up the binary choice of either we accept all immigrants or are completely intolerant and racists for not.

Don't be that person, Duchess, you are better than that and so are we.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - by Fry Guy - 11-04-2018, 06:03 AM