Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S.
(11-27-2018, 06:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 07:54 PM)pyropappy Wrote: Did you learn a new word? Wow, who said an old bitch can't learn new tricks?

I'll own being an old bitch. Are you going to own being a bawling rage quitter?

...and when you come back we'll play the whataboutism game. 'K?

Are you really that stupid? I have continued posting; what I have stopped doing is arguing with the hypocritical post modernists on here. They (including you) are not intellectually honest. I have said for years the media is lying; this story is a prime example. The media saturated the story prior to the election that the caravan was a myth invented by Trump. Well if that is true who are those people throwing rocks at our border patrol agents, and why did a thousand of them try to rush the border. 

Where was the outrage when Isis was rounding up Christians and Yazidis and enslaving them in the middle east?

I have a suggestion to bring us back together; if you did not condemn when the  Obama administration gassed them, or when the Obama administration built the cages that the media has been howling about; then shut the fuck up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - by pyropappy - 11-27-2018, 02:42 PM