Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S.
(12-21-2018, 10:14 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: They would scale the walls or find somewhere they think they can run across without being detected and then if they managed to get caught by border security will claim asylum.

If I was subject to domestic violence I could move city or state. How moving country could be seen as a reasonable alternative, I do not know. Gang violence? I think moving state is an idea. For example if I or my family was being terrorised in Melbourne, I would probably move to Canberra or Maybe Adelaide. Would they follow me there? I doubt it. Is the gang problem the same? No. Could I divorce myself from that culture with such a move? Yes.

I see that "asylum" is the new word to use to gain entry in the U.S. I don't believe that word was used as much until the legality of it was researched and walla..........go forth people and claim "asylum into the asylum. 

But if they do not go through a port of entry where do they go? Why not get a passport and fly in then just disappear into the unwashed masses like most do? 
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - by Maggot - 12-22-2018, 10:47 AM