Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S.
(06-10-2019, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 02:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have no doubt it's true. It's just not PC enough for the people that need their conversation watered down.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch  They aren't animals or freaks of nature, they are people and like people everywhere some are smart and others not so much and some are actually brilliant. What the hell, Maggot!

I don't consider all the immigrants rocket scientists neither do I consider them dolts that wear their shoes backwards. I just want them to consider the willingness of America to help them freely not forcibly the way it's happening now. Not that anyone has noticed but there is a path a legal path that needs to be followed not a hodgepodge of frantic clamoring rioting forcibly destroying the very thing that could help them. 

How can anyone claim PC when its not even in the immigration dictionary? Who and or what is telling them it's OK to try?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - by Maggot - 06-11-2019, 07:12 PM