Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S.
(06-16-2019, 02:52 AM)MirahM Wrote: Sally is right.
I bet shit has been going on for ages but people weren't aware of it.
There were procedures in place before.
I am willing to bet that DT is planting people in those areas to go and tell them to attempt to cross the border-that is def conspiracy theory of mine-but I have thought of it often.

To answer the question-what would I have happen? WELL I WOULD NOT PUT PEOPLE IN CAGES OR HaVE INHUMANE TREATEMENT.

Is that really that difficult to not do? Is it really that difficult to figure out?

Well....we can't figure out what to do with people-so we will put them in cages, let them bake in the sun, keep them dirty, treat them like animals, take away their kids and have absolutely no process in place.

Seriously-there were processes in place that they kicked out-
it is really fucked up.

What is YOUR solution? 1 million Mexicans per year sneaking in most unvetted. How about you say a solution that DOES NOT equate to "let them come in without being vetted. Let the pedophiles come in with children that are not their own. Let the cartel members come in with the girls they just raped 10 kilometers back, let the MS gang member come in barely challenged."

How about fuck that kind of bullshit completely?

How about if they are coming in illegally and without decent claim for asylum they are not OWED ANYTHING fucking thing from US. At all. Like in real, "You are going to prison to serve your time and then we are deporting you, don't do it again" terms.

What if they are legal? Fine. What if they have an asylum claim? Great. Wait in a detention area until you are vetted correctly and assessed that you are not a danger to the US and then you will be let through and being that you have escaped persecution and violence you will have NO problem with this because it is far better than the treatment you were escaping from and a necessary part to the process......unless there was not REALLY any persecution and you were simply an economic illegal migrant?

US does not OWE these people a damn thing. Do you think it SHOULD be easy? Do you think the red carpet should be rolled out?

HELL NO! US is for the citizens. You want to come to America for a vacation? That is cool. I am sure you guys treat tourists okay and a tourist can have a fun time before they go. Maybe you are in another country and you wish to move and immigrate there. There is a process for that. Plenty of people migrate and I am sure Americans like that too.

but if you have it in your head that you can sneak across the border and will be looked after and given financial boons and are owed this treatment....go fuck yourself.

That is my take.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - by Fry Guy - 06-16-2019, 08:18 AM