Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S.
(11-03-2019, 12:58 AM)BigMark Wrote: Undocumented immigrants is like unprosecuted felons. It's treason to use terms like that, keep up this baloney and this belly will be off limits to you forever and always.

It's not illegal for an immigrant to refrain from crossing the US the border without documentation because the wall has deterred him/her.  That was the context of my post.  Read back.

It's also not illegal for certain categories of immigrants to cross the border without documentation if they go to the proper port of entry and then fill out the paperwork.

They are  'undocumented immigrants' and not doing anything unlawful.  So, I'm not gonna label them 'illegal immigrants' just because the more accurate term gets your skivvies in a wad Biggie............even if it means giving up Biggie belly access for life.

For those immigrants who sneak in by climbing through, over, or under the wall............they're undocumented as well, but the term 'illegal immigrants' fits (and doesn't personally offend me).

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - by HairOfTheDog - 11-03-2019, 01:13 AM