Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S.
(02-11-2020, 01:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: Many of those trying to come here don't want your money, they want the opportunity to make their own. They want the same thing for their family as we want for our own. 

Why are you of the opinion that they are all free loaders who want what is yours? They want their own! Have you been wronged by a Mexican or something? I don't ever see you have empathy for those seeking a better life. I don't begrudge anyone that.

I do not mind any foreigner wanting to come here and make a better life for themselves or their family, but when many pay thousands of dollars to someone to get them here I just think that money could be better spent by doing it the right way. There are programs for people that are in trouble but when others take advantage of those same programs thats when it becomes wrong.

Anyone is welcome to sponsor a family like it used to be and  that is out there.
Just saying let anyone in is also wrong and that's what I'm talking about. And I have met plenty of Spanish/Mexicans that are great, never had a problem and they think its wrong to let people in after they did it the right way,
Laws are made to follow not allow a certain aspect of the community to disregard them. 
The devil is in the details and many Democrats just do not see details as something that matters. Generalization is what they see and breath. Stunning in the party that claims superiority in all things.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - by Maggot - 02-11-2020, 08:42 PM