Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S.
(02-11-2020, 01:35 PM)Rootilda Wrote: I was just reading about a Korean grandmother that repeatedly tried to get citizenship here and worked her ass off to do so. AND she paid taxes for the 30 years she's lived here. Probably more in taxes than people like Sally and Maggot.
I mean, is it really Sally and Mags' fault that Korean grandmothers don't know enough about depreciation to evade taxes? Take an accounting course already, Korean grandmother.

(07-11-2020, 04:36 AM)Duchess Wrote: So I'm reading that US Immigration & Customs Enforcement is starting a class for private citizens on how to arrest undocumented immigrants. The course will train people in firearms and how to make arrests. MAGA!
Is it possible to arrest an illegal immigrant, bring them to my house, and provide them food and shelter if they'll take care of the property and clean the house? I don't mind another mouth to feed if I can dump my gardeners and maid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - by Cutz - 08-31-2020, 01:05 AM