Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S.
(09-14-2020, 05:08 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Nothing to say about forced sterilization, huh? So you put the burden of blame on me because I think Trump and his admin are responsible for human atrocities. Okie dokie.

Have you ever thought once that "Hey maybe I should check this out" Before posting something just to try and make Trump look like the reason behind everything?

I know that blaming him for everything real or unreal is a way to smear him but could you at least not go by a twitter or some dope pissed because they got fired or some other stupid thing. Geez, talk about guilty till proven innocent.  hah

Don't you know by now if everything someone says is protected by "anonymous" sources and "whisteblower" protections it's all bunk? Stupid trash talk and non verifiable sources. 

If I said the sky is green and was verified by a whistleblower  after 3-4 times wouldn't you start questioning shit? Just wondering sweet cheeks,
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be done about the caravan of people coming to the U.S. - by Maggot - 09-14-2020, 08:24 PM